This cost effective sterile single packed infant feeding cup incorporates graduations from 10ml to 60ml. It has a rounded lip for comfort and is pliable allowing the parent or health professional to vary the rim shape.
Manufactured from Polypropylene and BPA free this baby cup is a conveniently packaged alternative to breastfeeding.
Cup-feeding is most appropriate for premature babies.
- To reduce the need for nasogastric tubes, which some babies find distressing.
- To provide an oral experience for the baby, encouraging the use of his or her tongue and lips.
- To provide an alternative feeding method which doesn’t cause nipple confusion.
- To enhance digestion of the milk by involving the baby’s saliva, which is not possible when milk is delivered by tube directly into the stomach.
- To top up breastfeeds if there is reason to believe the baby has not fed effectively during his or her early attempts at breastfeeding; however, the breast should be given first.To allow more eye contact and interaction during feeding.
- Product Code: 11100