S90 Human Milk Pasteuriser
Pasteurisation for mothers’ milk facilitates the retention of immunological factors otherwise destroyed by high temperature treatments and is also known to eliminate the HIV and CMV virus.
Sterifeed Pasteurisers comply with the NHS National Institute for Health & Clinical Excellence guidelines for the establishment and operation of Human Milk Banks. In particular the requirements for rapid cooling defined as the milk temperature drop to 25°C / 77°F in less than 10 minutes, with a resultant temperature of < 4°C / 39° F within the pasteurisation cycle and validated accordingly. This should be achieved before transferring to refrigeration or freezing.
The Sterifeed S90 pasteuriser represent the latest generation of Infant Feed Pasteurisers, developed with valuable input from Neonatologists, Microbiologists and Dieticians. Sterifeed pasteurisers have undergone continuous research and development from the early 1980’s.
- Fully automatic operation; heating and refrigerated cooling cycle with final milk temperature of 4°C / 39° F
- Data logger, control bottle and probe to measure milk temperature every minute of the pasteurisation cycle for proof of treatment
- Multi lingual control touch screen PLC
- Probe driven to ensure greater accuracy of treatment time and temperature
- Bottle agitation to ensure milk homogeneity
- Bottle defrost and warmer cycle
- Multiple pasteuriser basket sizes for different size bottles
- Changeable water levels for choice of submersion of the bottle on the cooling cycle
- No residue water traps eliminating equipment sterilisation cycle
- Operator friendly
- Stainless Steel construction
- Simple Installation
- Meets all world milk banking guidelines
- Global market leader, 400 units in over 45 countries, 40 years experience
- 9 Litre Capacity
- 36 x 130ml /250ml bottles
- 72 x 130ml bottles with use of Sterifeed sealer
- 96 x 50ml bottles
Sterifeed pasteurisers are in use in Children’s Hospitals, Special Care Units and Central Milk Banks worldwide with over 300 pasteurisers running in over 40 different countries.