T30 Human Milk Pasteuriser
Pasteurisation for mothers’ milk facilitates the retention of immunological factors otherwise destroyed by high temperature treatments and is also known to eliminate the HIV and CMV virus.
Sterifeed Pasteurisers comply with the NHS National Institute for Health & Clinical Excellence guidelines for the establishment and operation of Human Milk Banks. In particular the requirements for rapid cooling defined as the milk temperature drop to 25°C / 77°F in less than 10 minutes, with a resultant temperature of < 4°C / 39° F within the pasteurisation cycle and validated accordingly. This should be achieved before transferring to refrigeration or freezing.
The Sterifeed T30 pasteuriser represents the latest generation of Infant Feed Pasteurisers, co-invented by Professor JD Baum and developed by DJ Colgate with valuable input from Neonatologists, Microbiologists and Dieticians, which have undergone continuous research and development from the early 1980’s.
- Bench Top version
- Semi automatic operation; heating and refrigerated cooling cycle with final milk temperature of 4°C / 39° F
- Data logger, control bottle and probe to measure milk temperature every minute of the pasteurisation cycle for proof of treatment
- Control touch screen PLC
- Multiple pasteuriser basket sizes for different size bottles
- Changeable water levels for choice of submersion of the bottle on the cooling cycle
- No residue water traps eliminating equipment sterilisation cycle
- Environmentally friendly – no high water volume usage
- Operator friendly
- Stainless Steel construction
- Simple Installation
- Meets all world milk banking guidelines
- Global market leader, 300 units in over 40 countries, 40 years experience
- 3 Litre Capacity
- 12 x 100ml /130ml /250ml bottles
Sterifeed pasteurisers are in use in Children’s Hospitals, Special Care Units and Central Milk Banks worldwide with over 300 pasteurisers running in over 40 different countries.
Click here To Download Information Leaflet